Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye & Lip

October 02, 2011

Hi, my lovely readers. Today review gonna be Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye & Lip.




can you see the formula kinda separated BLUE and White. you must shake it well first before you used this. I had a trouble when used this for the first time. it's so oily on my skin !!! so I think the blue liquid is a oil ? ..  


EXPERIMENT
left-right : Mascara, Lipstick, Liquid eyeliner (maybelline)



1. First rub : Mascara already half gone, Lipstick little bit gone, Liquid Eyeliner still stay on ? 
2. Second Rub : Mascara and Lipstick are already died, but, Eyeliner still stay on 
3. Final Rub : I just rubbing it's really hard and it's totally gone.



Like :
  • Cheap
  • Really remove all of the makeup product
  • Easy to find
  • Doesn't made my skin dry
Dislike :
  • Oily
  • too heavy formula
  • Blue and white liquid are hard to mix
  • ugly packaging 
  • The products really hard to taken out.
Rating : *** (3 Stars)

Repurchase : NOPE

That's all :) thank you for read my post. sorry for my Lame description 

see ya <3

Support me by Follow this blog and leave a comment :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments