Genietree SPIN Well Balancing BB Cream

October 20, 2012


I never heard about the brand before, SPIN have you heard this before ? let me know. I really take a long time to tried this product also learn about brand knowledge. Well here we go.
BASIC INFO



Name : Spin Well Balancing BB Cream
Content : 40 Ml
Packaging : Tube , Dove finish with embossing pattern.
-
Consistency : Medium (Easy to blend)
Shade : Available 1 Shade.
Skin type : All Skin Type
Coverage : Light-Medium
Finish : Dewy

swatches
see ? How it's so dewy on my skin.
Product Claims :

Well Balancing B.B Cream is specially designed to be effective for irritated, reddened and blemished skin. It not only protects skin from external stress, pollution and UV light, but also promotes skin. It can be used on the dry and sensitive skin after receiving laser treatment or peeling off.

BB cream protecting the skin from external environment and UV light, developing the skin into the one with natural tone.



F.Y.I : I have oily-combination skin,  even though this product said for all skin type. But, sorry this BB cream doesn't suited at all for me.

Pros :
  • Cover my redness
  • Natural dewy finish, My face looks healthy and glowing
Cons :
  • I can't find any information, does this bb cream have SPF or not ?
  • Sticky
  • Too oily for my skin, 1 hour applied my face already like oil plant.
  •  Hard to find at Indonesia. 
Solution :
I think this BB cream well suit to dry skin, I doesn't hydrate your skin and makes it glowing and give a natural healthy skin finish. 

Thank you for Korea Cosmetics to sent me this product to review. Go visit they store to see more secret about Korean beauty. 

Korea Cosmetics

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK

see ya <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments